September 2016 Swop Meet
GREAT SWOP MEET AND GREAT TRAINS
EMRIG will be hosting their third regional Swop Meet for the year on Saturday 24 September 2016.
The Swop Meet will be held in the Northmead Mall in Benoni, same place as last February and May.
Pretoria Road (Off Snake Road).
Main Address, First St, Benoni, Gauteng, South Africa
See map at the bottom of this page: – Map here
The swap meets held by EMRIG have been a great success and we look forward to all participating sellers joining us again. However we often have a few late comers wanting to hire a table and be squeezed in up to the night before. This is not always possible as we have limited space so please book early. Your support in our planning will be appreciated.
Points to note:
- We will arrange for table hire for R40 per table as before
- A nominal fee of R40 per seller will be levied for participating.
- This will be for the seller’s cost, over and above the nominal fee for participating in the swop meet as a seller.
- Sellers will need to bring their own portable table(s) if the option to hire is not taken.
- We will provide tablecloths; we suggest that you also bring some to cover your wares before opening time.
- This selling fee is per individual seller / shop, not on the number of tables.
- The meet will be from 09h00 to 12h00.
- We invite all the regular swop meet traders as well as those who want to sell items for the first time to come.
- The swap meet will be in the Mall leading off entrance No2 at the North end of the Mall. Ample car parking is available just outside Entrance No 2, which is off the slip road.
- Our EMRIG premises are also just inside this entrance and all are welcome to come inside to see our layouts. Our latest addition is our wall mounted N gauge tracks, well worth a view.
Buyers are encouraged to come early. We look forward to seeing old friends and new modellers.
Please promote the event to your customers and contacts as well.
In order to book tables and confirm attendance as a seller, please contact Colin ASAP via the contact us page here: – Contact Us.
Note that entrance to the Mall is off a service road that runs parallel with the M44 dual carriage way so get in the left hand lane as you cross over Fifth Avenue.